Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 year experience.
10949255

I have a 2004 GMC envoy ,V6 2wh dr suv slt mid gate will not

Customer Question

I have a 2004 GMC envoy ,V6 2wh dr suv slt mid gate will not open & rear window will not come down & rear door will not open. computer on dash says see manual ?
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: About 3 months
JA: Are you fixing your Envoy yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I pushed the yellow button drivers side rear and I got a hum. Had to disconnect battery to stop it.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can hear the motor working but the window won't come down . I believe it off track some how window won't come down so I am unable to open the rear door.
Category: GMC
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

We will need to work inside the door. will you be able to remove the interior door trim?