Chris (aka-Moose), GMC Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

All of my front speakers stopped working, including

Customer Question

All of my front speakers stopped working, including tweeters. Also, my chimes and onstar no longer work. I do have the bose system. I am just not sure if it would be the amp or radio. Everything is stock.
JA: Have you checked the fuse?
Customer: Fuses have been checked. The rear speakers work perfect, just not the front.
JA: What is the model/year of your GMC?
Customer: 07 sierra. New body
JA: Are you fixing your Sierra yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Thats correct. I have tested all front speaker and all are in working order. Checked the fuses, as well as pulled the factory amp and harness to inspect for any signs of a problem. Pulled the radio and did the the same. Im just trying to figure out if it would be that the amp has the front channels missing or the radio.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I believe that would be all.
Category: GMC
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 8 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner till early morning.

Normally this is the amp to blame. There is a TSB to check the amp connections to see if any are loose. If they are fine then follow these steps.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/amplifier.pdf

Please read this:

1. Understand it's not one answer and done. We can communicate back and forth many times.
  2. I do not work at or for Just Answer. You and I can only communicate on this page.
  3. When you're pleased or happy with my answer or efforts to help you. At the top of the screen please rate me or reply and say ( I'm pleased.)
  4. When I help you I am only paid from your question value deposit when you rate me on this screen. Rating does not close the post and you're more than welcome to follow up.

Thanks for using Just Answer, Chris

Hello again Chris here,

1. I have to assume you were not pleased with my help, because you have not replied or rated the post.
  2. What would you like to do regarding your question now?
  3. Do you still need help? Please reply I want you to get equal to or more than what you paid for.
  4. This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. That can prevent me from being able to post answers to your replies.

Thanks Chris