GMC

GMC Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers

GMC

When the doors are shut and the truck is in gear the

Customer Question
interior lights are staying on. JA...
when the doors are shut and the truck is in gear the interior lights are staying on.
JA: Have you checked the vehicle's manual for this?
Customer: yes
JA: What is the model/year of your GM?
Customer: 2005 gmc seari 3500
JA: Are you fixing your 3500 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes. we have unplugged everything in the drivers door. nothing will go out
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: also the lock on drivers door is not staying locked
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: GMC
11/18/2016
GMC Mechanic: FIX IT MAN, Master Technician replied 1 year ago
FIX  IT MAN
FIX IT MAN, Master Technician

Hello, my name is***** you tell me if the lights stay on also when the vehicle is shut down and the doors are closed and locked.

Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic