Tims Auto Repair
Tims Auto Repair, GMC Mechanic
Experience:  have owned a repair shop for 25 years
14541291

My 1997 GMC Suburban 1500 brake light do not work also turn

Customer Question

My 1997 GMC Suburban 1500 brake light do not work also turn signal and hazard lights do not work
Category: GMC
Expert:  Tims Auto Repair replied 9 months ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.
I will do my best to assist you.

the first thing to do here is to check your fuses..but,it is common on this year model ffor the combination[signal light] switch to burn out and cause you to loose the brake and signals..

i would think you wiill need to replace the switch to fix your problem

thanks

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feedback ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help.