GMC

GMC Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers

GMC

My 04 GMC Sierra SLE blows cold only on the passenger side

Customer Question
and continuous heat on the...
My 04 GMC Sierra SLE blows cold only on the passenger side and continuous heat on the drivers side.
JA: Have you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses?
Customer: No Leaks
JA: Are you fixing your Sierra yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I Only added 2 cans of refrigerant and noticed the difference in cooling per side. No leaks found and all vehicle fluid levels are good.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: None other than what is already mentioned.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: GMC
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/20/2016
GMC Mechanic: Gary, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Gary
Gary, ASE Certified Technician

if you remove the drivers side temp actuator directly under the heater box in area on the bottom of the driveshaft hum in the floor# ***** in this picture if you turn the door by hand can you get cold by operating the door by hand ?

Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic