GMC

GMC Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers

GMC

2000 gmc 6.5 hard start then stalls at idle

Customer Question
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: GMC
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/2/2016
GMC Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), GMC Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka-Moose), GMC Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

Have you done any diag or repairs yet?

Can you keep it running with throttle pressure?

Are there codes stored?

Have you checked the fuel pressure?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka-Moose), GMC Technician