GMC

GMC Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers

GMC

My brakes are sticking on, one hundred toouslandjust

Customer Question
my brakes are sticking on JA...
my brakes are sticking on
JA: How many miles are on the car? Are these the orignial brakes?
Customer: one hundred toouslandjust replaced brakes
JA: What is the model/year of your GM?
Customer: 2004 gmc envoy
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: pulledthe fuss for abs
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: brakes run hot
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: GMC
7/20/2016
GMC Mechanic: Master Auto Tech., master tech. replied 1 year ago
Master Auto Tech.
Master Auto Tech., master tech.
I'm sorry you are having problems with your vehicle. I will try to help.I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.To help you best I need a little more information, is it all 4 wheels the brakes are sticking on or just 1 or 2?
And do they stick right off or take a bit of driving before they start to stick?Let me know and I'll continue to help.Thanks
Sonny
I strive to provide 5 star service. If I have satisfactorily answered your question please rate it as such and hit submit. Doing so is the only way I get compensated for my time. Also it doesn't close the discussion so we will still be able to communicate if there are further questions.
Thanks
Sonny
Do you still need help with this problem? Please let me know.Thanks
Master Auto Tech.
Master Auto Tech.
Master Auto Tech., master tech.