GMC

GMC Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers

GMC

I have a 05 gmc Yukon denali, like an I put my cell phone on

Customer Question
I have a 05 gmc...
I have a 05 gmc Yukon denali, like an idiot I put my cell phone on top of the center console cup holder, then closed the door.
JA: What is the model/year of your GM?
Customer: when I opened the door again the cell phone slipped down on top of wiring under the ash tray. How do I gain access to it
JA: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?
Customer: the fuses???why...I just want ot get the darn phone
JA: What year is your GM?
Customer: 2005 yukon
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have removed 7 screws that are on the center arm rest console 4 on the bottom 3 on the top lip
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: GMC
7/20/2016
GMC Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to access your phone you are likely going to need to loosen and raise the center console. I have enclosed the steps to do this in the link below. Have a look and post back if you have more questions and or need more help.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/consol%20Jul%2020.pdf

Ron, ASE Certified Technician