GMC

GMC Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers

GMC

Thermostat replacement on GMC savana

Customer Question
thermostat replacement on GMC savana
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: GMC
7/13/2016
GMC Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), GMC Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka-Moose), GMC Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer working afternoon till just after midnight.

Can I get the year, and engine size?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help. Once you can reply I can go into great detail. I can tell you now you will need to drain the coolant, remove the thermostat housing bolts to access the thermostat.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka-Moose), GMC Technician