Chris (aka-Moose), GMC Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2008 gmc Denali 6.2, replaced tps and harness, starts and

Customer Question

2008 gmc Denali 6.2, replaced tps and harness, starts and idles, can accelerate in park, goes to reduced engine power when put in dr.
Category: GMC
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

I assume there are trouble codes stored, do you know those?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No codes due some kind of malfunction in diagnostic equipment.

Are you saying there are warning lights on but your scan tool is broken?

So far the electronic throttle body is what looks like to blame, but that is just based on the repairs I have done comparing those symptoms to yours.

If your confused on what to do now. You have already been charged the full question value. It's now time to compensate the tech that helped you. The only way I can continue to work here and help customers is by getting rated. If your not pleased yet or plan not to rate me. Let me know so I can help more, close the post, or opt out. Please let me know if you are pleased with my help.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris