GMC

GMC Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers

GMC

I need the Module Repair Pro to see if you guys have a

Customer Question
Module Part # 15054698 or...
I need the Module Repair Pro to see if you guys have a Module Part # 15054698 or can youall Fix Mine ??? The Vin # 3GKEC16T91G287943 it is a 2001 GMC Yukon XL With Rear A/C & Heating and NOT CLIMATE CONTROLED. !!!
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: GMC
5/29/2016
GMC Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), GMC Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka-Moose), GMC Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so you will want to rate me with EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

The rest of the techs must of been busy doing other things like myself today. I believe I can help. Just let me know, do you still need help?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka-Moose), GMC Technician