GMC

GMC Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers

GMC

Unlock radio sierra 2001JA: Sometimes things that you think

Customer Question
unlock radio sierra 2001 JA: Sometimes...
unlock radio sierra 2001
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with GM. The GM Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i chaged battery and radio shows loc
JA: No, I use streaming services like Pandora.
Customer: i have the six number code what do i do now
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: i have not found the access code
JA: Is there anything else the GM Mechanic should be aware of about your GM?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GM Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: GMC
5/11/2016
GMC Mechanic: Pete, GMC Mechanic replied 1 year ago
Pete, GMC Mechanic
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. If you can post the 6 digit code here I can see if I can get this code for you real quick just let me know. Thanks Pete
Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic