Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 year experience.
10949255

I need the electrical wiring diagrams for 2007 gmc yukon

Customer Question

I need the electrical wiring diagrams for 2007 gmc yukon 5.3L 2WD
Category: GMC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  FIX IT MAN replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** you for the question. Can you tell me which circuits you need this for?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My english is not good ... OK I have on electrical problem in my SUV tha what I need the diagrams...!
Expert:  FIX IT MAN replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. I need to know which ones because I cannot send all of them as it is too many.

Expert:  Edward replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Eddie here, which system do you need the wiring diagram on? such as heat a/c ? or exterior lights? or windshield wipers? Which diagram are you needing? thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need on answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
more what more money..!
Expert:  Edward replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Eddie here, take a look at these, and tell me if these are what you are wanting . Thank you.

Expert:  Edward replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Edward replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is for 2007 gmc yukon correct..!
Expert:  Edward replied 1 year ago.

Yes, those are for a 2007 GMC Yukon.

Expert:  Edward replied 1 year ago.

Which diagrams are you needing? Can you please list them here and I will upload them as soon as possible.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
send me those Thank you..!
Expert:  Edward replied 1 year ago.

I have like 400 of them, which will likely take 3 hours to load, Can you be a little more specific as to which wiring diagrams you need exadtly? What exactly are you trying to do? Re-wire the entire truck?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I understand there is a lot but I will need them. One morning my truck battery was dead so I started charging the battery with a charger. Then when I returned to the truck to turn it on there was a bunch of smoke inside the truck. I was not able to see where the smoke was coming from inside the truck. I am not trying to re-wire the truck I just need the truck electrical schematics or any schematics that pictures the wiring to be able to use it as a guide.
Expert:  Edward replied 1 year ago.

I am trying to load these diagrams, but the files are too big. I apologize, Did you ever figure out where the smoke came from? and did you narrow it down any? thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you I appreciate you trying to assist me. I believe the smoke was coming from top center, where the light is located, but I am not that certain.
Expert:  Edward replied 1 year ago.

Are you positive you charged that battery right? with the red lead on + and the black lead on -? reason why I ask, is because I have done it, I have charged a battery backwards before not looking closely and put it in the car, blew almost every fuse in it. I'm not saying that is what happened, but it just seems really odd, that you would have this problem immediately after charging a battery.