GMC

GMC troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic for answers

My name is ***** ***** and I am working on a 97 jimmyI am…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** ***** and I am working on a 97 jimmy*****I am experincing. Fluid being sucked out of transfer case into trans it has a 4l60e and we have replaced the seal from output shaft of trans with the required two way seal and that did not cure the problem where do I go from here

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I was told that it could be a plugged vent the vent on the transfer case is open but I did find that the activation switch was stuck

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: GMC
2/24/2016
GMC Mechanic: Tims Auto Repair, GMC Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Tims Auto Repair
Tims Auto Repair, GMC Mechanic

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you.

what seal did you replace?

does the 4x4 work?