GMC

GMC troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic for answers

MY CHECK ENG. LIGHT IS ON AN HEATER IS ON AN A/C COMES ON…

Customer Question
MY CHECK ENG. LIGHT IS...
MY CHECK ENG. LIGHT IS ON AN HEATER IS ON AN A/C COMES ON DISPLAY ANY IDEAS?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: GMC
2/19/2016
GMC Mechanic: Lou P., ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician

Hello, can you clarify the a/c issue?

for the check engine light there could be hundreds of reasons the light will come on, the best thing you can do is run to a autozone or oreillys or advance auto parts and have them read the codes, they do it for free, then with the code i can tell you what is happening and give you the best advice.

Are you still needing assistance ? If so I am always here to help. Lou