Gary
Gary, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  GCM master tech over 25 years
19513769

I have a 2006 GMC YUKON DENALI XL and the front A/C & Heat

Customer Question

I have a 2006 GMC YUKON DENALI XL and the front A/C & Heat isn't working, I just replaced the front / forward digital control and nothing the blower would occasional spin but never on command and now it doesn't do it at all (no front blower even after replacing the digital controls for the heat, air, defroster the only this I can say is that regardless of it not working and changing 2 sets of the controls is that with both controls (old and new one) you would still hear a very faint hiss throughout the front vents even after the retained electricity is used or key is out of ignition, used and everything was completely off, even if the battery is disconnected !?!?!.
I submitted this question yesterday but I have no idea what happened to it !?!?!? Since I have no A/C down here in FL I'm going to try and fix this as fast as I can if you could be kind enough provide me with part numbers and diagramseee well as part numbers and diagrams would be most also appreciated. Thanks so much Paul
FYI - It is NOT blowing HOT AIR thru the front vents is blowing (as so many of these do when the actuators go bad ?!?) NO AIR is being forces thru the blower at any speed or at any temperature.
Category: GMC
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry for the long wait

so basically no matter what speed you set the blower motor too it will not blow any air at all ?

this is an automatic heater ac control head in it ?

Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

can you do a phone call ?

Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

the only way i can do a phone call is if you accept the phone option

Justanswer's rules for phone contact

Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

I can not do a phone call with out the phone call offer accepted

just wait for them to figure this out and we can do the chat box