GMC

GMC Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers

GMC

GMC Sierra 1500 HD Classic SLT: dave

Customer Question
hi dave...
hi dave
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: GMC
9/19/2015
GMC Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I see Dave is not responding and I will try and help you if you can explain what it is you are trying to do. Please explain with complete details and I will try and help you get your problem resolved. Post back when you can and we can work from there.

Ron, ASE Certified Technician