Chris (aka-Moose), GMC Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My name is. i have a 2003 gmc sierra w/ 400k

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** i have a 2003 gmc sierra w/ 400k miles.occasionally truck will give me an unknown driver reading and will not start and sometimes reading will pop up when driving truck will cotinue running but nothing electronic on inside will wrk.radio a/c door controls every light on dash comes on. just spent 600 on new bcm but no change.need help truck runs too well to junk it despite all those miles
Category: GMC
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
forgot to mention i have replaced w new key and new ignition.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
is someone working on my problem
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 2 years ago.

I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.

Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.

I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.

If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I still need help. I have not found an answer to my problem yet.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i really need help plz call(###) ###-#### ***** many details to type

What series is your truck 1500-3500?

Which engine?

I believe in your case there is a possible poor ground connection in the cab, once I know more, I can try to help more.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris