Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  GM, GMC, Chevrolet Cert., Heavy Line Mech, Race Shop Owner, Mobile Electronics
1609972

My '08 GMC Sierra says that engine hot ac off replaced

Customer Question

my 08 gmc sierra saids that engine hot ac off replaced sensors and sparkplugs and wires what else can I do
Category: GMC
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 2 years ago.
sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.IF the engine is running HOT or shows HOT, tune up will not be the issue.Reasons for running HOT is:Engine running LeanCoolant LevelThermostatWater PumpFanRadiatorPoor CirculationHead GasketCracked BlockYou need to have a Reputable Radiator Shop perform a Gas & Pressure Test on the Cooling System, prior to any other repair, so you know what the cause is.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.. Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service..