GMC

GMC troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic for answers

GM 2500 HD: I have a 2006 GMC Diesel that has stop running…

Customer Question
I have a 2006 GMC...
I have a 2006 GMC Diesel that has stop running in the past and we pummed up the fuel filter and it sarted. It happen again today my son pumped it up and fuel came ou and still cannot get it started
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: GMC
6/25/2015
GMC Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), GMC Technician replied 3 years ago
Chris (aka-Moose), GMC Technician
Will the primer bulb get hard and stay hard? If not then there is a leak, air in the system, or a faulty injector pump or injector bypassing the fuel.Do you have a diagnostic tool to check the desired and actual fuel pressure? You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris