Pete, GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM training and dealer tech for 14+ years. Diagnostics
14928985

GMC Envoy XUV SLT: 2004 GMC envoy XUV= No air form the vents-

Customer Question

2004 GMC envoy XUV= No air form the vents- but it sounds like fans are running
Category: GMC
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If you can hear the blower motor fan running in the front but no air is coming out either the fan cage has come loose from the blower motor and the blower motor needs replaced or there is an issue with one of the flaps/doors in the heater box at fault being stuck in a position it shouldn't be in.
These will both need checked into further to locate which is the cause here and then repaired from there to correct the issue.
Thanks Pete