GMC

GMC troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic for answers

My 03 gmc will start but then dies the lock light shows locked.

Customer Question
the remote will not lock...
my 03 gmc will start but then dies the lock light shows locked. the remote will not lock or unlock the doors and the lock button on the doors does not work.. power windows not working and radio not working along with interior lights
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: GMC
6/10/2015
GMC Mechanic: Gary, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 years ago
Gary
Gary, ASE Certified Technician
Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.
I am sorry for the long wait
how will everything start to work again ?
when this happens all of those things will happen at once ?
what model and engine size ?
your response.... "how will everything start towork again?" WTF that is my question,,"When this happens all of those things will happen at once ?" that is what I said.. thanks for your effort, Keep the 5.bucks.... a lesson learned.....
why cant you answer what i asked you ?
you cant even tell me what model and engine size ?
i am not a mind reader.how can i help you when i do not have all the information ?
do you want me to guess ? i do not have a crystal ball
you said it will start up then will die out then those things will not work
how will those things start to work again ? will they ever work again ?
obviously if you state that those things will not work when it dies they are or are not ever working
i am trying to help you
there is no reason to be rude this is challenging enough to do this over the computer v/s talking to you in person or seeing it act up in front of me