Pete, GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM training and dealer tech for 14+ years. Diagnostics
14928985

GMC Sierra 2500 HD: I have a 2006 2500hd Sierra with about

Customer Question

I have a 2006 2500hd Sierra with about 190K miles on it. Turned truck on today and before I put it in reverse it shut off and I can not start it again. It turns over fine, but doesn't seem to be getting any gas. Got a cheap code reader from Walmart - not quite trusting the code it is giving me of C0201. This happened in the peak of an unusually hot day - about 104 degrees.
Category: GMC
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Code C0201 indicates low voltage at the electronic brake control module itself or a fault with the electronic brake control module.With a stall out and no start issue this may be low voltage due to a blown fuse.Inspect the fuses in the under hood fuse panel for any fuses found to be blown.If any fuses are found to be at fault the affected fuses need replaced to correct this here.
If all fuses are checked and found to be o.k. let me know and we will continue from here.
Thanks Pete