GMC

GMC troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic for answers

GM envoy xuv: on my2004 envoy the battery keeps going dead…

Customer Question
on my2004 envoy the battery...
on my2004 envoy the battery keeps going dead after 3-4 days of non use . by pulling cluster fuse #24 every thing is fine .even the air suspension quits leeking down
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: GMC
6/2/2015
GMC Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here
The most common cause for the type of battery drain you are having if it clears when you remove fuse #24 is usually a failing instrument cluster. You can check this to be sure with the test step in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open the steps.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/INstrumen%20panel%20Jun%202.pdf