GMC

GMC troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic for answers

GM 2015 ACADIA DENALI: I HAVE A 2015 A CADIA DENALI LIT HAS…

Customer Question
I HAVE A 2015 A...
I HAVE A 2015 A CADIA DENALI LIT HAS ABOUR 4000 MILES THE TRANSMISSION IT STARTED JERKING VERY HARD WHEN IT SHIFTED NOW IT IS STUCK IN LOW GEAR. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: GMC
I HAVE A 2015 ACADIA DENALI THAT HAS ONLY 4000 MILES ON IT AND THE TRANSMISSION STARTED JERKING AND HAS NOW STUCK IN A LOW GEAR
5/27/2015
GMC Mechanic: Pete, GMC Mechanic replied 3 years ago
Pete, GMC Mechanic
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Being a newer model here one common issue is the transmission valve body was not cleaned of all debris when the vehicle was built.The small debris can make its way into ports in the transmission valve body and cause this issue here.If they have not checked to see if this is the cause this needs done.In some cases a simple transmission flush with a flush machine will correct this fault here as well.
This should all be covered under warranty on your model here by a dealer.If the dealer you are taking it to cannot locate the fault you might check with another dealer to see if they can locate and repair the issue.
Thanks Pete
GMC Mechanic: Juvyline Prestoza,
 replied 3 years ago
Juvyline Prestoza
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/gmc/943wi-gm-2015-acadia-denali-2015-cadia-denali-lit.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.