GMC

GMC troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic for answers

GM Yukon Denali: My 2007 Yukon Denali has a running board on…

Customer Question
My 2007 Yukon Denali has...
My 2007 Yukon Denali has a running board on the driver's side that won't retract. What could be causing this?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: GMC
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/23/2015
GMC Mechanic: Jerry, Master Mechanic replied 3 years ago
Jerry, Master Mechanic
Hello. My name is ***** ***** you for using the site, I will be happy to assist you today.
.
There has been a factory service bulletin, (not a recall) for that type of concern. It involves a software update and has to be done by a dealer, I hate to have to say.
.
.
Here is a link to what it states.
.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xiz4e8q6u3xlbr4/Running%20boards.pdf?dl=0
.
.
Please don’t forget to rate the answer, **** THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID **** if you need any more on it, I will be here.
.
Thanks