Pete, GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM training and dealer tech for 14+ years. Diagnostics
14928985

2007 GMC denali envoy .replaced leaking cracked air bags rear

Customer Question

2007 GMC denali envoy .replaced leaking cracked air bags rear .right one is getting enough aire to get hard , left bag gets no air . moved levelers manually , right one reacts when moved , left one doesn't turn on compressor .swapped levelers , same thing . both at 90-89.9 ohms .pilled left bag manually at pump and no leaks in line. Don
Category: GMC
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The suspension air compressor has a control unit/ecu built into it and if it isn't registering the signal from the level sensors properly this will cause this issue with this side here like this.I have seen the compressor assembly/with control unit/ecu fail before and had to replace the assembly to correct this here.
I would check for any fault codes set in the suspension system and if any codes are set they will need diagnosed to locate and repair this fault as well will help to pinpoint the cause.I suspect the compressors control unit isn't reading the level sensor correctly causing this here.
Thanks Pete
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I put a compressor in 2 days before you answered.and fixed itbut thank you anyway Pete. Much appreciated
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
Your welcome.Glad to hear it has been resolved.If you need anything else let me know.
Thanks Pete