Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master, 30+ years exp. former shop owner/ manager
2947720

GMC Envoy XL: I have a ticking noise in the rear passenger

I have a ticking noise in the rear passenger right side panel....The air conditioning doesnt work in the back passenger seats nor the middle. I have an Envoy XL, GMC 2004. Also, the ticking noise happens once i turn on the car and it last for 2 min or so.

Hello and welcome to Just answer.com, Super mechanic here. Please DON’T hit accept until you are completely satisfied with the answer. If you need any more on it just let me know. About your vehicle.

That sounds like the rear blend door actuator or the mode door actuator. Best way to be sure is to take the rear panel off and get it to make the noise and see which one is doing it.

graphic

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Do you have the part # XXXXX i can buy it? Its the mode actuator, #1 on the pic
My data base doesn't show the part number or pricing for that but I am sure that the dealership would have access to it. That would be the only place to get it I am pretty sure.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Thank you ! :) i will go to

Your welcome and come again, anytime, thanks

*

*

*

PLEASE NOTE; YOU MUST HIT THE ACCEPT BUTTON TO COMPLETE YOUR TRANSACTION AND CREDIT YOUR EXPERT

*

*
*