Chris (aka- Moose), GMC Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2009 Yukon drivers side blowing hot air with ac on. All good

2009 Yukon drivers side blowing hot air with ac on
JA: Have you checked the coolant level? Have you checked the hoses for leaks?
Customer: Yes, all good to go
JA: Are you fixing your Yukon yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Would like to fix it myself. Haven't started yet.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

Normally this issue is the driver's side air mix/blend door actuator that is faulty.

Do you need the replacement steps or diagnostic steps?

You now will see a rating scale a row of yellow stars from bad to excellent, because I have posted my 1st full/partial answer. When you rate I get a portion of the deposit you made, no rating means you still paid, but I earn nothing. My goal is understanding your question, and addressing it in full detail. In return, receiving a 5-star rating. Rating does not close the post or stop the conversation. Please keep in contact and reply as much as needed. Thanks, Chris

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I would like to replacement steps for the drivers side door actuator replacement.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No, just write down the steps for me.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The links do not work

Are you on a home or work PC or phone.

I double checked them and each opens, and I send out daily about 80 links

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
At work...have to wait till I get home.

Most likely your works antivirus system is blocking the links.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No phone call. I am at work.

The website offers that, not me.

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my INFO REQUEST / ANSWER in return for the fees you have already paid. I want those fees to benefit you and me. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent 5-star service you're pleased with, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.

Thanks, Chris