GM

GM repair problems? Ask a GM repair expert now.

What is wrong with a hummer that the shiftb stick wont move…

Customer Question
What is wrong with...

What is wrong with a hummer that the shiftb stick wont move after stopping.you can not move the to shift to drive or back up?

Mechanic's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Out look

Mechanic's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Mechanic's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: GM
4/2/2018
GM Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), GMC Technician replied 3 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), GMC Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

What year Hummer, and is this a 2 or 3?

Do the brake lights work?