GM

GM repair problems? Ask a GM repair expert now.

No fuel comes out the injectors. No it hasnt. It wont start.

Customer Question
No fuel comes out...

No fuel comes out the injectors

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

No it hasnt. It wont start

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your GM?

1990 s10

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your S10 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. I've put a fuel pump relay on It

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: GM
3/10/2018
GM Mechanic: Danny, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
Danny
Danny, ASE Certified Technician
Did you only do the fuel pump relay? Or did you also do the fuel pump? Have you done a fuel pressure test?The fuel injectors should be getting power to them all the time and the engine computer gives them a switch to ground to pulse them. You can use an LED test light across the connector for the injectors while somebody crank the engine over and see if the test light pulses if it does and you're not getting any fuel out, then you don't have any fuel pressure.If I've answered your question your satisfaction please remember to accept next to my name is ***** ***** the only way the site will compensate me for my time. So please don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions, you can continue to ask follow-up questions even after hitting accept.