GM

GM repair problems? Ask a GM repair expert now.

My 2007 h3 hummer lost all power yesterday, i got a new

Customer Question
battery friday. i have...
my 2007 h3 hummer lost all power yesterday, i got a new battery friday. i have zero lights on the dash. i have power in the battery, power is going into the cables and every fuse is showing its good. i just replaced the ignition/passlock thing on the key cylinder. still nothing.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GM
ok so, i should add i got the battery friday. drove around town doing errands everything was fine. wake up saturday morning and no power. battery is brand new.
1/1/2018
GM Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), GMC Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), GMC Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Nothing at all inside the cab has power?

Do the headlights and brake lights work?

hey man, happy new year!no, nothing has power.
headlights and brakelights do not work.i when into the fusebox and rechecked that allt he hook ups from the wiring harness is connected. which they are to the best of my knowledge. the fusebox is getting power

Give me a quick moment to look over the wiring diagrams.

Under the hood at the STOP fuse #54 is it good and is there power on both sides of the fuse while installed and is that power 12.6 volts?

can i get back to you on that in the morning? i dont have a garage and its freezing out haha.

8 here in TN.

I understand. 2:30 am and I log back on around 11 am. I can help then.

im going to check the fuse right now
the fuse has power going through it

I see you closed your post, best of luck.