GM

GM repair problems? Ask a GM repair expert now.

I just bought a 2003 Envoy for a winter vehicle and have no…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a 2003 Envoy for a winter vehicle and have no dash lights,heater or radio.I checked what fuses I thought were relevant to the problem and they were good.Don't know what to try next.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?

Checked the ones under the hood,but with no power to center dash controls,I'm not going to check the bulbs yet.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Envoy yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes,fixing it myself.Have checked fuses and power connections under the hood.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just need to get power to the heater controls.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GM
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/31/2017
GM Mechanic: Gary, GMC Technician replied 7 months ago
Gary
Gary, GMC Technician

Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.

if there is no power to the heater fuse the odds are and is very common is the ignition switch is bad causing this issue

replacing the ignition switch usually fixes this issue you are having ?

please dont forget to rate me here at Justanswer

you can always get me back for FREE for any follow up any time with this question even after you rate me here at Justanswer

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer

please dont forget to rate me here at Justanswer you can always get me back for FREE for any follow up any time with this question even after you rate me here at Justanswer if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer

how are you making out ?