GM

GM repair problems? Ask a GM repair expert now.

It won't start started unless i keep my foot on the gas and…

Customer Question
It won't start started...

It won't start started unless i keep my foot on the gas and let it warm up

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

No and when I try to start it, it will shut down after 2mins and then I start and keep pushing on the gas and slow take foot off gas it will run fine

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your GM?

2001 buick park ave

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

No I will not fix it myself, Haven't really tired anything but putting anti freeze in

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The left blinker won't go out

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GM
12/8/2017
GM Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Okay so it starts normal but will not stay running unless you give it some gas correct?