GM

GM repair problems? Ask a GM repair expert now.

My vehicle is GMC Yukon and the cd player wont play just…

Customer Question
My vehicle is GMC...

My vehicle is GMC Yukon and the cd player wont play just tells me ERR and then ejects the cd out, what can i do to fix, tried what the manual said but did the same thing

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuse?

But the radio still works just not the cd player in the radio system

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Yukon?

2001

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Yukon yourself? What have you tried so far?

I tried what the manual say to put cd in and push recall button but still says ERR and ejects the cde

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The cd wont advance also

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GM
11/26/2017
GM Mechanic: Todd Audette, GMC Technician replied 7 months ago
Todd Audette
Todd Audette, GMC Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** i'm here to help you with you Yukon

What yr is your truck

2001
no calling

No worries about the calling, Is it a denali or just a yukon

no
just a yukon

There is nothing else that it could be other than an internal fault within the cd player itself

there isnt anything that can be done beside get new system

You don't have to replace the whole system...just the cd player if it is separate from the radio or if it's integral to the radio then the whole radio would need to be replaced. I have a place you can contact for pricing and availability

no thank you

I hope you're satisfied with my answer and would appreciate a 3-5 rating from you and if i can assist you with anything else in the future please don't hesitate to request me