GM

GM repair problems? Ask a GM repair expert now.

What fuse and location that operates the automatic switches…

Customer Question
what fuse and location that...
what fuse and location that operates the automatic switches for the windows and door locks
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GM
11/21/2017
GM Mechanic: Amedee, GMC Technician replied 7 months ago
Amedee
Amedee, GMC Technician

Hello and welcome!

My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question.

I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you.

The master window switch gets power from the 30 amp power window circuit breaker number 1 located in the left maxi fuse block.

The power door locks get powered up from the 20 amp "convence" fuse in the trunk compartment fuse block.

I am glad I can help! My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.