GM

GM repair problems? Ask a GM repair expert now.

2007 Silverado 4.8 cu. I have a P2138 code do you have a…

Customer Question
2007 Silverado 4.8 cu...

2007 Silverado 4.8 cu. I have a P2138 code do you have a wiring diagram to show APP sensorcircuits for potential shorts to ground or high voltage drop while manipulating the harness between the APP sensor and ECM. Also inspect the related APP sensor circuits for poor terminal tension at the APP sensor and ECM connectors using the correct terminal test probes. also inspect C109/X109 and C205/X205 for the following concerns:•
connector halves that are not seated properly

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the vehicle's manual?

Not detail enough

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Silverado yourself? What have you tried so far?

I've replaced the gas pedal,no luck.replaced the throttle body assembly, no luck.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I am ready to check and see if their are any loose connections and not sure where to start on the fuse block.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: GM
11/11/2017
GM Mechanic: tim's auto repair, mechanic replied 8 months ago
tim's auto repair

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.
I will do my best to assist you.

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there. please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER ,Chrome or Firefox.]

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l309z6zna4nzmn9/1110-chevy4.8-DTC%20P2120.doc?dl=0

.

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

thanks

.

www.dropbox.com/s/l309z6zna4nzmn9/1110-chevy4.8-DTC%20P2120.doc?dl=0

.

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help