Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

Replaced 2 hoses on 2007-5.3 Yukon heater/water

Replaced 2 hoses on 2007-5.3 Yukon heater/water pump/overflow tank and need diagram of connecting them correctly
JA: Has the vehicle ever overheated? And when was it last serviced?
Customer: Never overheated just fix leaking clips at heater core and took all hoses off to check and replace
JA: What year is your Yukon?
Customer: 2007-5.3 ltr
JA: Are you fixing your Yukon yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes it's all put together just wanted to make sure hose routing is correct
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Gm doesnt have one diagram showing their routing but is spread over a few diagrams so give me a couple of minutes to upload them

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Tks

HI,

Here you go.

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT/3 STARS OR HIGHER today. Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better. All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Please remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.

Here are the last of them

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT/3 STARS OR HIGHER today. Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better. All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required ratingPlease remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you
Please note that your expert pays for requested directions out of pocket for your benefit. Failure to give a positive rating means that the expert will no longer be able to provide this service at substantial savings to you