GM

GM repair problems? Ask a GM repair expert now.

Hummer H2 Left Rear Tail Light keeps blowing fuse. bulbs…

Customer Question
Hummer H2 Left Rear...

Hummer H2 Left Rear Tail Light keeps blowing fuse.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the bulbs? Have you checked the connection?

Bulbs were changed 10A fuse changed blew 30 minutes later 20A fuse used in place, same result 30 A fuse used in place, same result

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your H2?

2007

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your H2 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Everything listed above

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That is all

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: GM
9/19/2017
GM Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

Does it blow right away or take awhile?

Take a while

Does it take awhile even with the 10 amp fuse?

Unplug the tail light assembly and let me know if fuse still blows right away.