Gunvir Singh
Gunvir Singh,
Experience:  Master Tech at Kennesaw Auto Tech
97664209

I need to replace the liftgate actuator on my

Customer Question

I need to replace the liftgate actuator on my Enclave...motor works, gear stripped. How do I remove the inside panel to get to it?
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Buick Enclave. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: don't think so.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: GM
Expert:  Gunvir Singh replied 1 month ago.

Hello, let me get your info. Please stand by.

Please read this:

Understand it's not one answer and done. We can communicate back and forth many times.

1. I am an independent auto mechanic and do not work at or for Just Answer.

2. When you're pleased or happy with my assistance or efforts to help you, at the top of the screen please rate me .

3. I only get credit for my work from your question value deposit when you rate me on this screen. Rating does not close the post and you're more than welcome to follow up.

Thanks for using Just Answer

What year is your vehicle?