How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Gunvir Singh Your Own Question
Gunvir Singh
Gunvir Singh,
Category: GM
Satisfied Customers: 1644
Experience:  Master Tech at Kennesaw Auto Tech
Type Your GM Question Here...
Gunvir Singh is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to replace the liftgate actuator on my

Customer Question

I need to replace the liftgate actuator on my Enclave...motor works, gear stripped. How do I remove the inside panel to get to it?
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Buick Enclave. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: don't think so.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: GM
Expert:  Gunvir Singh replied 1 month ago.

Hello, let me get your info. Please stand by.

Expert:  Gunvir Singh replied 1 month ago.

Please read this:

Understand it's not one answer and done. We can communicate back and forth many times.

1. I am an independent auto mechanic and do not work at or for Just Answer.

2. When you're pleased or happy with my assistance or efforts to help you, at the top of the screen please rate me .

3. I only get credit for my work from your question value deposit when you rate me on this screen. Rating does not close the post and you're more than welcome to follow up.

Thanks for using Just Answer

Expert:  Gunvir Singh replied 1 month ago.

What year is your vehicle?