GM

GM repair problems? Ask a GM repair expert now.

The blower motor keep running when car is turned off. 274…

Customer Question
The blower motor keep...

The blower motor keep running when car is turned off

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?

274 thousand automatic

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your GM?

2003 chevy impala 3400

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Impala yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes replaced the motor

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Why does the fuse box heat up

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: GM
9/9/2017
GM Mechanic: George H., ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician

Hello I will help,

There is a blower speed control transistor mounted near the motor replacing that and any burnt or melted connections will stop the unwanted operation of the motor. Just follow the wiring from thwe motor to the transistor.

Please let me know how I can help you with this

Thanks