GM

GM Repair Problems? Ask GM Repair Expert Now.

GM

Trying to find the little pin between hydro boost and master

cyl JA: Okay, I'll connect you...
trying to find the little pin between hydro boost and master cyl
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your GM. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: where can I get that pin try ever parts store and even went to a chevy dealer
8/23/2017
Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton, GMC Technician

What year, make, and model is your vehicle?

2002 chevy crew cab Silverado 3500

How did you lose this pin?

The parts catalog at GM does not list this pin out separately, it's part of the hydrobooster. If you are truly in need of just this part, I would hit the junkyards, find a used hydroboost, and take it from there for short money.

my son replace the boost and did not see there was a pin to remove so it went with the old boost, even when there to see if they still had it but had already return it in
are all the boost the same in gm

For all of the T800 trucks, at the very least, yes. This should be easy to find in a junkyard, they probably have piles of bad boosters. Even if you have to buy a used booster to get this pin, that's going to be cheaper than any alternative.

Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton, GMC Technician
will try that thank you for all your help, have a good
Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton, GMC Technician