GM

GM Repair Problems? Ask GM Repair Expert Now.

GM

I got a flat tire, I only have the car one week, Yukon XL

I got a flat tire JA...
I got a flat tire
JA: When it comes to this particular vehicle, have flat tires been a problem in the past?
Customer: I only have the car one week
JA: What is the model/year of your GM?
Customer: Yukon XL denali
JA: What year is your Yukon XL?
Customer: 2017
JA: Are you fixing your Yukon XL yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I just bought it brand new
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Called aaaa
8/22/2017
Gary
Gary, GMC Technician

Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.

do you have a spare tire ?

how can i help you ?

i have. How do I release the tire?

behind the passenger seat there should be a set of tools with long bars in it

do you have the owners manual in the glove box what will show it too

using those rods through the access hole in the rear bumper will lower the spare time

Gary
Gary, GMC Technician
Cary York
Phone call session started
Gary
Gary
Gary, GMC Technician