K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, GMC Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Technician, Associates Degree in Automotive Technology, 15+ years in the trade
68360881

We need to replace the rear tailgate power window motor and

Customer Question

we need to replace the rear tailgate power window motor and regulator assembly. Where can we find written directions on how to do this
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your GM. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: its a GMC 2004 envoy XUV
Category: GM
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I'll post that information below for you. Let me know if I can help further.

If my answer has helped you please help me by rating or accepting. Rating/accepting does not cost you extra, it just ensures I am credited for my time and effort. As always any follow up questions concerning this issue are always free even after rating/accepting. Thanks!