Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years experience GM certified
2947720

My air continues to blow when the keys are taken out of my

Customer Question

my air continues to blow when the keys are taken out of my 2006 yukon xl had to disconnect the battery to stop it, reconnected the battery hrs later still blowing
Category: GM
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** you for using the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

*** A BAD RATING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY DEPOSIT YOU MADE *****

.

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

.

There has been a factory service bulletin, (not a recall) for that type of concern.

.

.

Here is a link to what it states. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z0lrt4dfi3tgy3t/BLOWER%20MOTOR%20INOPERATIVE%20OR%20WON.pdf?dl=0

.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

.

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it says in cold temps i live in fl its been 90 all week long
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

They have been known to do that in all sorts of temperatures. There isn't anything else that can cause the blower to stay on when the vehicle is off.

If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the test instructions in a PDF file.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it.

I do not have access to your email address,