Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as An ASE certified Tech
7276279

Left turn.signal.emergency and brake indicator

Customer Question

Left turn.signal.emergency flasher and brake indicator lights.do.not.work left side only not even a dash light bulbes turn signal.switch and circut boards are good
JA: Do you have the trouble code? Do you have a code reader or scan tool?
Customer: This is an 03 bravada
JA: I'll pass this info along to the GM Mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. What is the model/year of your GM?
Customer: 2003 oldmobile.bravada
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: New bulbs board turn signal.swtch
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Park lights work fine
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GM Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GM
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

GM has released a recall that may be related to the problem you are having with the turn signals and this needs to be addressed first if it has not been done. It calls for replacing the flasher relay module . This will be done as a recall and at no charge to your. I have enclosed the recall in the link below.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Recall%20Jul%208.pdf