GM

GM Repair Problems? Ask GM Repair Expert Now.

GM

I have a chev express 3500 5.7l engine just chaged the furl

Customer Question
I have a chev express...
I have a chev express 3500 5.7l engine just chaged the furl meter there is no power going to it
JA: Fortunately, the mechanics here speak car like it's their native tongue. They're great at sussing out engine issues, and it would be my pleasure to put you in touch with the best one for the job. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: is there a fuse for the engine control module
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: installed a new fuel meter which sends fuel to the cylinders
JA: Is there anything else important you think the GM Mechanic should know about your GM?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GM Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: GM
5/10/2016
GM Mechanic: Joshua Haynes,
 replied 1 year ago
Joshua Haynes
Hi my name is*****'m going to try to help!
GM Mechanic: Joshua Haynes,
 replied 1 year ago
What year is your chevy express?
GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic