GM

GM Repair Problems? Ask GM Repair Expert Now.

GM

GMC 2500hd crew cab AC clutch not engaging JA: Sometimes

Customer Question
GMC 2500hd crew cab AC...
GMC 2500hd crew cab AC clutch not engaging
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with GM. The GM Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Truck AC not working if I let it sit for awhile then get in AC works for about thirty min then shuts off
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Checked fuses
JA: Is there anything else important you think the GM Mechanic should know about your GM?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GM Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: GM
5/2/2016
GM Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), GMC Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka- Moose), GMC Technician
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Can I get the year and engine?Auto or manual HVAC?All other HVAC systems work except the AC?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris
Chris (aka- Moose), GMC Technician