GM

GM repair problems? Ask a GM repair expert now.

I cant remove my hummer h2 3rd row seat. i get it all the…

Customer Question
I cant remove my hummer...
I cant remove my hummer h2 3rd row seat. i get it all the way to pulling lever 3 back but it does not release the front latches
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: GM
3/3/2016
GM Mechanic: tim's auto repair, mechanic replied 2 years ago
tim's auto repair

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you.

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER or FIREFOX]

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/81kreobmpnzsj76/0302-hummer-Rear%20Seat%20Replacement.doc?dl=0

.

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

thanks

.

www.dropbox.com/s/81kreobmpnzsj76/0302-hummer-Rear%20Seat%20Replacement.doc?dl=0

.

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help

I'm referring to the 3rd row seat, the single seat. There are 3 steps to it, pull lever 1 which puts seat back forward, 2 releases rear latches and 3 is supposed to release the forward latches. It is a removable seat, no bolts.
The third and final step isnt working, the front latches are not releasing for removal of the seat.

stand by...one moment please

stand by

ok