sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

How are you? My issue is my service brake system light keep

Customer Question

Hi how are you? My issue is my service brake system light keep coming on brakes have been changed brake fluid is great
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It comes on and rings constantly then goes off don't know if it's a sensor or fuse gone bad or what the cas maybe
JA: OK got it. Last thing — GM Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: GM
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

You're almost certainly seeing this message because the ABS module has seen an issue somewhere in the system that will prevent proper operation and has set a fault code.

What year and model is the vehicle?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2003 GMC Yukon XL c1500

Do you have an ABS capable scan tool or code reader?